Raya Day 1

Syawal 1 Untitled  Untitled Cousins Cousins Untitled

Raya 2012 - Day 1

Pretty much the same thing we did during previous Raya. Paid a visit to grandparent's, both sides, my mom's and dad's. We started at 10 a.m. right after Solat Raya and finished at 1 p.m. Its kinda nostalgic to see places that I used to grow up when I was a kid, good ol' times.

Not to mention that my brother already got his first DSLR earlier this year, so I decided to left mine back at Cyber. Haven't been using my DSLR for a quite some time. I even thinking of selling it though.

Oh hey ~ Selamat Hari Raya Day 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Creative Commons License

All my works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Malaysia License.

All contents are (C) Muhammad Ajwad unless stated otherwise